There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Color things and stuff

Well it's been a while since I posted anything on this. I'm sure this blog now has all manner of e-mold growing all over it. It's just like regular mold, but more inexplicably obsessed with cats and bacon.

Anyway, THINGS:

Fox lady, running through the woods, because that is a thing proper fox ladies do. It's all explained in great detail in The Fox Ladies' Book Of Etiquette, And Manual Of Politeness 3rd edition. Don't get the 4th edition, it gets very weird when you get to the chapter about salad forks.


Some fox ladies are less lady like and stab things with other things.


Feng Zhu tutorials. And by tutorials I mean "I sort of ignored everything he said and then somehow I was surprised when it turned out pretty crap"


I dunno bros. This guy, he looks shifty.


ALSO
My film 21 will be playing this week at the Sommets du Cinéma d'Animation in Montreal, so yay!
It will be featured in the Panorama Quebec + Canada, on the 29th and December 1st. Event info here: http://cinematheque.qc.ca/fr/programmation/projections/cycle/sommets-2013-panorama-quebeccanada (in french, because yes).

Now that I possess the dark magicks of the cintiq, expect more updates. It's like the one ring, it calls to me at all times, I feel its pull even when it's turned off in the other room. If you don't hear from me in the next week, I've probably been absorbed into its sleek, pressure-sensitive screen.

1 comment:

  1. The foxes remind me very much of Disney's animated Robin Hood. Which I like.

    ReplyDelete