There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

sketch round-up 23: The Sketchening

Hello. How are you? Good? Good.
I will now drown you in sketches. I'm sorry.

Yesterday sketch! That's monday dudes.


Sunday sketch! Amazing dinobots! They are dinosaurs, yet also robots! Exclamation mark!


Saturday sketch! Skullship skullship skullship skullship skullship! SKULLSHIP.


Friday sketch! It's not krang! I don't know what it is, but it's not krang.


THORSDAY! Yes, it is another viking axebot. You can't have enough of those.


Wednesday sketch! Assorted sketchiness! Includes a man without guts or pants, because if you're missing one you might as well do without the other.


Tuesday sketch! A castle that has wi-fi for sure, but it probably has the longest, most annoying password ever.


Monday sketch! A lady with a scythe! Why does she have a scythe? Who knows! Maybe she's going to a birthday party and needs to cut a really unwieldy cake?


Sunday sketch! LOOK AT THAT CODPIECE. That is all.


Saturday sketch! I was watching them cartoons from the Japan. They were okay. Also dinosaur.


Friday sketch! I dunno what's up with this dude, I think he's sad cos his head is weird.


THORSDAY! METAL. ASLO I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRAW A TIGER.


Wednesday sketches! Yes there are two. I felt like only drawing a man with teeth for pubes was not very nice, so I drew some pirate looking ladies and stuff too.


Tuesday sketch! A couple of kunigets marking the official beginning of DAILY SCATCHING TWENTY THIR-TEEN.



In case you hadn't figured it out by now, I am posting daily sketches on my tumblr. Well, I'm drawing them daily, I sort of post them whenever I get around to scanning them, which doesn't happen nearly as often (but no one seems to have noticed yet, so I shouldn't have said anything. Dangit).
So far so good. How long can I keep this one going? I think the record last time was nine weeks, so only eight more weeks to do before I can throw my hands in the air and decide to become a mason.

1 comment:

  1. awesome drawings man! i love the viking axe robot :D

    ReplyDelete