There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

sketch round-up 22

Sketching is a thing that never stops happening. What does stop happening though is my scanner working. Mr HP Photosmart here has decided that it no longer likes pencil drawings, because clearly scanners are too classy for mere pencil. They require ink.

So here are some sketches from the last week or two. At this point there are more sketches, but sketchbooks are rapidly multiplying in my apartment and half of them I can't actually scan from because they don't have the ring binder thingies (Mr HP Photosmart requires ink and ring binders. He's much too classy for this household).

Anyway
SCATCHES

Astronautish looking peoples!


Science cyborg looking peoples!


Bread knife injuries! Happens more often than you think.


A skinny dudebro. I dunno.


I can't see what's on this one because mr scanner is an asshole.


Marginally visible sword dude, and invisible pencil things!


Skulls and stuff. There may be invisible pencil skulls, but that's alright. Invisible skulls are all around us at all times, so this feels accurate. There's at least three invisible skulls in your room right now.


And that is it for this week. Perhaps by next week I'll have fixed the scanner, or a fairy godmother will come and turn it into a real boy when I'm not looking. This would be great though, because then it would have a face I could punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment