There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Things of the week 4

By which I mean from the last couple of weeks. Or three weeks. Or something. Look, I can't be expected to keep track of time, that stuff is hard and takes away valuable time that could be spent making more things.


HERE ARE THINGS.

First off some sketch commissions from a while ago. I am not yet officially taking commissions, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone (me included). Also if they happen to be ninja robots I am very likely to do them anyway because, dude, ninja robots.



Then D&D commission test thingies happened.
They did not happen fast enough. Perhaps I need to paint my tablet red. Red ones go faster, well known fact.

Marvin the dorf being dorfy (although *someone* forgot to tell me he had a giant warhammer in addition to the mace, but it's okay because at the time of the drawing he had dropped the hammer down a well. Har har).


Karath the avenger of tempus. Robes man. Robes are tuff. Writing nonsense in fake languages on swords is fun though.


And here are assorted other things:
A dinosaur for my niece! She's one so I didn't know what to draw, then I figured this was an excellent opportunity to teach her about the important things in life, like dinosaurs and how to ride them to victory.


A face! This man is super bored! I got it from a mug shot picture, which may explain the look. I like the brush I used for once.


Another face! This one I don't like the brush I used, as per protocol.


I don't know. Robots and stuff.


And this thing is pretty old by now, but I haven't posted it before. It's not the full image, but this is the most important part of the image, because t-rexes are the most important part of any image. Even images that contain no t-rexes. Why would you want to look at images with no t-rex anyway?




I'm just going to finish by dropping this here because I am way too amused by my new army of dinosaurs. DINOSAUR FINISH!

1 comment:

  1. Your army of plastic dinosaurs is only rivalled in awesomeness by your incredible talent with a digital paintbrush. Amazing work as usual Yann!

    ReplyDelete