There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Things of the week 3

Well, more like "weeks"
There is more sketching than this but I am lazy and my scanner is the devil (also they are in my unscannable sketchbook because it doesn't have those fancy ring binder thingies).


A dude who is having a very long day. This is basically what I look like when I'm doing overtime: Covered in blood and tattered underpants. It's probably why people don't ask me to do overtime anymore.



A shot from the film I was working on a long time ago (still working on that, just very very very slowly) that I decided to cut, so instead I made it into this thing. Omy!



Screamy faces! They are fun.


Dinosaur faces! Just like screamy faces, but with a lot more teeth, and possibly less screaming. I don't think dinosaurs can scream, it all goes into the 'roar' category. Maybe a scream is just a really wimpy roar though.



A really bad portrait.
I had one of those days when I forgot how to paint things, and this happened. BEHOLD, FAILURE.



Also I found this thing.
I have no idea what it is.



Soon, there will be more things.
They may be moving things.

No comments:

Post a Comment