There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Things of the week 2

Things from last week.
Maybe even the week before, my grasp of time is tenuous at best.

Barbarians and metal dudes.


More metal dudes. I was playing BrĂ¼tal Legend, it's hard to not be excited about metal after that.



And now, a bunch of studies where I try to do fancy things with brushes, and end up with completely not fancy things and no brushes (because I forgot to save them. I am great at the photoshops).

An old sketch I painted over to see what would happen. Purple happened.


A door! Where it goes, nobody knows.


A building! So bland and boring I think I fell asleep and stopped there.


A lady with a big nose! In my defense, her nose was above average.


Okay, I have no defense for this one. LOW ANGLES ARE HARD OKAY (Also I'm lazy, never forget that).


A tanky tank tank.


A tanky truck truckerson.



Also, have you played our fantastic downtown game jam game? It is the greatest game, which you can find right here. And find it you should, because it features GIANTS. TALKING. SO EXCITING MY HAND IS LITERALLY GLUED TO THE SHIFT KEY.
CLICK HERE FOR THE GAME.
Coding magics by technobeanie, art magics by seventysevian, and after one question it should be obvious who was in charge of the dialog (me, it was me you guys).

1 comment:

  1. Il se passe quelques chose dans ces sketches. J'aime particulierement les deux decors du haut.

    ReplyDelete