There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Things of the week

Here are things from this week.
They are very thing-like.

Wot.


Color test of a whale's insides. I don't know how guts would be carpeting. That's probably why I'm not a mariner.


A robut.


Another robut. Sup.


Tiny dinosaur is all that matters on this page.


I discovered I have a marker that says C.


A dude. Perhaps you know this dude. He is a cool dude.


These eyes, they cry every night, for you.


A breast! Avert your eyes!


That is the end of things for this week.
There may be more things in other weeks, provided there are other weeks. You can never know when the space-time continuum will call it quits and just keep replaying the same week over and over. That is why I eat so many croissants. If the universe decides to make me repeat a week forever, there better be croissants in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment