There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Captain Narwhal and old things

I did say there would be more Captain Narwhal.
So yay!


And here's a closer look, because it was just supposed to be a drawing of his torso and then things got out of hand (which tends to happen when you have a hook for a hand I guess) and I clumsily added alien death on top.

Don't make up backgrounds on the fly kids, it's not worth it. Also don't do drugs and stay in school, but you can ignore those two as long as you don't do the first one.


And since I can't keep track of where I'm putting things on the interwebs, here's a couple of comics that went up on facebook or tumblr or both a while ago, because spamming the internet with crap is too taxing for my poor brain.


My knee is being a lot more polite these days, but the glove thing happened again last week, because apparently my eyeballs are magnetized or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment