There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hotline Miami sketch thingies

For some reason these are hitting critical mass on my tumblr. I think I accidentally hit two important interwebs demographics: people who like pig masks, and people who like violence. So basically serial killers love me now.

I have a bajillion more like this, from november last year when I played through Hotline Miami. You should probably play this song while you look at these (behold, the glorious 80s synth!).
Also you should probably buy Hotline Miami. It is the best (it's also sickeningly violent, but in a... good way? I don't know. It's interesting).



All of this happened because I remembered I own a red marker. Red markers rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment