There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, February 25, 2013

sketch round-up 20

I discovered I still have several working 0.05 pens.
They are the greatest thing.

A monster drawn during rehearsal, because orchestras have this effect on me apparently. They've probably banned me from being anywhere near a musician after seeing this.


A spider thing, because if you're going to do a thing, it might as well be spider related in some way. Spiders are cool yo.


I don't know what this is. It's okay, I don't think it knows either.


This is what happens when you workout one arm all your life and forget to do anything else with the rest of your body. It's a very common condition. Beware, it could happen to YOU. Yes you.


Assorted tiny sketching.


Also here are the photos for the concert-screening last night. (I think you need to be logged into facebook to see them, but it should be a public album).
<3 to everyone who made it possible and to everyone who came. You are all the best.

I can look back now and be proud because during our film some kids totally lost it and couldn't stop laughing. That's right you science doctor astronaut people, you may save lives, go into space or fire lasers, but I can make small children laugh hysterically. You got nothing on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment