There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

21 still

Before you scroll down to look at the picture, you should prepare yourself. A human brain can't quite cope with the action packed imagery I'm about to present.


BAM.

This is the first official still from the film 21 that I've just recently completed, in collaboration with the talented Maxime Goulet.

The film will be screened on the 24th of february as part of the 31st Rendez-Vous du Cinéma Québecois (in Montreal for those unaware :o), with a live orchestra performing the music. Now I don't know all that much about orchestras, but I am 97.3% sure that means there will be a tuba in the room, which will make that particular room superior to any room not containing a tuba, so you should probably come and bask in its brass glory.

Here's the french press thingie.


Also I will probably be spamming the tubes with more information prior to the screening, because what is the internet for if not shameless self promotion?
(don't answer that, we all know what it's really for)

No comments:

Post a Comment