There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

sketch round-up 16

Well, it's been a while.
I have decided that being dead isn't all it's cracked up to be, so hey, here's some sketches.
Because using your brain to come up with new things is hard (and also requires precious free time), I've just been drawing things from stories I came up with a million years ago. In this case, it's one about desert ninjas (because ninjas), giant wormy things (because Frank Herbert ruined deserts for everybody), flags (because flap flap flap flap), and some more desert ninjas (because more ninjas).

Exhibit A, desert-ninja-skeleton-masked-dude-person.


Old desert ninja with fancy desert bungalow thing. You wouldn't know, but there's a hole in the pillar, because "where do they poop" is one of those questions that haunts me when it comes to completely made up things.


A man with a moustache. And pointy shoes.


Another man with a moustache. He also has pointy shoes, because even in a desert full of giant wormy man eating things, fashion keeps up.


You can't see his feet, but I bet you he has pointy shoes.


A gate. It probably goes somewhere, although I'm sure one day someone will build a gate that goes nowhere just to be a dick.


Giant wormy thing action! Also weird boat caravan thing! Exclamation marks!


And that's all for this week.


But zomg, there's more.
These are from long ago, before I decided that free time was for suckers.

Behold, THE JOELVERINE.

Blame Sam and her inability to describe things in a way that is not awesome.

I don't know where this one poops from, but I feel that the gas mask is somehow related to that answer.


Wat.


Why yes, these are all on my tumblr too, because I am all about clogging the intertubes with redundancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment