There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

sketch carnival round-up 10

Oh wait, it's not really a sketch carnival round up because I didn't put these up on the sketchblog.
OH GOD.
THE CYCLE IS BROKEN.
Well, at least I won't have to deal with all the double digits nonsense. Also now I have a tumblr that is eating my soul. I think.

So yeah, here's last week's sketches that I didn't put up because I am wild and unpredictable and you never know what I'm going to do, like not put the sketches on the blog. So wild. And unpredictable.

Techno shaman wiry thing with a skull looking face. I am getting really amazing at this description business.


Thorsday. Buffalo Thorsday. I think.


This is probably the future of 3D glasses.


There are wires in that head. WIRES IN THE HEAD. That's a common problem in the distant future.


This is probably what you end up like if all you do is adventure all the time.


Lizard thang.


This feels like a pokemon. It's not a pokemon. Unless someone wants to give me money for it, then it is whatever you want it to be.


Oh well. It was a good run.
Now I am already late two days.
THE CYCLE OF FAILURE BEGINS.

1 comment: