There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

film stuff

GEARS.
PIPES.
NUMBERS.

These are a bunch of concept thingies for a sequence in the film that I have to re-work because I had a neat idea that requires me to redo my animatic to check if it works (and I despise making animatics almost as much as I hate pigeons). I'm just putting these up because they're fun to do, and they look sort of neat as far as scribbly-mechanical-doodads-that-make-no-sense go (yes, that's the technical term).
It's probably going to end up a pain to animate what I have in mind, but at least I'll get to draw a million pipe looking thingies. Plus I don't know if it works yet (but the magic eightball says Outlook Good, and the magic eightball never lies).








Also I think this sequence adds like forty seconds of animation. If anyone needs me, I'll just be over here weeping silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment