There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, February 27, 2012

sketch carnival round-up 6

And so, at six weeks the failure begins. These are all late, which mark the beginning of the end. Soon all daily sketching will cease, and balance will be restored thus saving the universe from impending doom (yes, it has been scientifically proven that a well-maintained sketch blog causes tears in the fabric of reality, which is why it is imperative that I be late as often as possible).
Anyway, here's last week.

SKELETON RESISTANCE. THEY RESIST. What exactly, I do not know. Probably fighting off all the people who want to point out that not only do skeletons not have lungs, but that it's really hard to smoke a cigarette when you have no lips either.


Robo-devil. Not to be confused with the robot devil. Fact: robo devils are super angry all the time because the post office always delivers their mail to the robot devil. I'd be pissed too.


Thorsday.


Cake hazard. Some cakes are too delicious to handle.


Break time.


Break time again. What? There's no time limit on breaks. Anyone who says different is clearly working for The Man and thus safely ignored by forward thinking free spirited individuals (who sparkle).


Sausage finger. Seriously, look at that thing. It's like a sausage with joints. Now that's a mental picture I didn't need. WHY DID I WRITE THAT.


Maybe next week will be on time. Or maybe bacon sandwiches will become sentient and fly straight into my mouth, thus saving me precious effort in actually going to get them. It's important to have a realistic outlook on things.

1 comment:

  1. Your art is amazing, when I see somone consistantly producing strong art works. I think they could do anything!!

    ReplyDelete