There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new demo reel

OH GOD
I am posting this everywhere. I probably shouldn't have put a twitter thingie on the right, because then you can see my evil multi posting ways.



Also, there's a shot from the film I am making right now that I concealed in there. You will never guess which one it is. It is definitely not the one that doesn't look like any of the others. Nope. Not that one.

1 comment:

  1. Liking the new demo reel. The music is great. Very catchy. Love the 8-bit vibe. Did you make the music yourself? I'd definitely keep it on file. Make a cd and loop if for personal use. Or make it a ring-tone. That'd be good too.

    The drawings were okay as well.

    ReplyDelete