There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, January 30, 2012

And now for something completely different...

GUTS ARE FUN TIMES!


They are. Bloody hands too. Regular hands are the opposite of fun times though.
Probably should have planned the background better, but there's always point where I get sick of looking at tiny hands, and I reached it before I could do something interesting with the background.

Here's a close up of guts:


The image is pretty big, but I probably need to work zoomed in more. That texturey effect is actually just my brush because I work zoomed out all the time, and when zoomed in, it looks like van gogh gone horribly wrong. Although the man did cut off his own ear, so I'm not sure how much wronger you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment