There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

painty stuff

Onoes.
Some studies from the last month or so.

I think I need to add 'lips' to the list of things I am terrible at. It's okay, I hear I got some purty lips myself, so maybe this is life's way of balancing these things. You can't have purty lips and be able to draw purty lips. That's a sure-fire way of opening rifts in the space-time continuum. Then again, I suspect sneezing too loudly may open rifts in the space-time continuum.
Not really all that sturdy, that space-time thing.












NINJA EDIT BECAUSE I JUST DID THIS AND I AM A NINJA.
Wait. Wat.




1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup le premier dessin, celui de la fille avec le bonnet. Vraiment chouette. La lumière est très belle.

    ReplyDelete