There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Effects test

Or not.
I got caught up animating the dude and forgot I just wanted to test out the effects, and by the time I got to that point, my hand hurt and I was lazy, so uh, I have no idea what it's supposed to test now. Teeth maybe? Those came out nice. Except you can't see them because it's super low res. Rest assured, they are there, and they are wonderful. That's why everything else isn't, because I want you to focus on those beautiful beautiful teeth. That you can't see.



Also someone needs to explain to me how the hell TVpaint does resolutions, because I'm either really bad at math, or the proportions thingie is broken. Wait, I am really bad at math. Bloops.

No comments:

Post a Comment