There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Robut night

The night of the robut.
Well technically of the one robut and the other two robut looking shippy ship ships.
The point is they are metal.
Not like headbanging metal though, the material. I don't think you can headbang if you have no neck.

I got annoyed with this one after a while because I made it too small which made it a pain in the ass to detail with the brush I like (and switching brushes is IMPOSSIBLE. It's like terrorism, once you give in, THEY WIN. Those filthy brushes).


It's kind of hard to define shapes when you don't know what the shapes are. But goddamnit, I did it anyway (just don't look too close).


Clouds are the best.
THE BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment