There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

24 hour comic 2011 part four aka miserable failure

Totally called it.

This is the last page I got done just now, and the 24 hours are up.
Onoes.




Here's all that's left to do. SPOILERS! I guess. Even though there is no text and whatever you imagine it is is not nearly as moronic as what I actually wrote, trust me. I spent like the first three hours working on making it extra stupid. This is professional stupidity folks.

Also you can't really see shit because I draw super light and the scanner doesn't like the blue pencil (which is kind of why I use it. My scanner is an asshole and anything that makes it uncomfortable is fine by me).


Finish later.
Now coffee.
Lots and lots of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment