There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Comics update

People keep shouting at me.

Some of them about comics.
So here is an update on what is happening with this comic, which may reduce the shouting (sadly I don't think this matters to that crazy man outside my window).
I am not currently horrendously late. Shocking, I know. Comics are still being made at an exponential rate. Soon I will reach the comic singularity and collapse all of creation (chances are we'll pop out of existence with one of those awesome sound effects from the 60's batman. Probably "Zlott").

But then, why are there no comics? THAT IS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION AND I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOU ASKED, SIR/MA'AM/SCHLORK.
I am currently engaging in dark magicks to get a nice spiffy website up and running, where you will be able to reliably find such comickery as may be produced by me. It will be much nicer than this here blog, and the blog can once again be about dinosaurs and random articles of clothing.
This should be completed soon (hopefully in the next month) and then I can go back to making you groan terribly with every page (coincidentally, we expect the first groan-powered engine to be completed around the same time).

In the mean time, I give you cocks:

See what I did there? Sometimes my own cleverness scares me. The rest of the time I'm scared of finding lumpy bits in pudding (what is up with that, it's totally gross).

1 comment: