There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

COMICS!@#

page 1


THERE WILL BE MORE

I am doing these in between all the other crap I am doing right now. Still figuring out a schedule for MOAR PAGES, but I should be able to put up 2 or 3 a week while I still work on other stuff. Still coming up with an efficient workflow.
Also, fighting desk gremlins. They're like regular gremlins that take the ink out of all your pens and misplace your eraser ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

Next one should go up tomorrow unless the gremlins strike a decisive blow.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah this is awesome I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you have a sense of humour. Continue, you are on the way to success

    ReplyDelete