There's no love like Jurassic love

This is just like my tumblr, except with more words.

Monday, January 25, 2010

001


Man, elves are douchebags.


One down, 364 to go.
Weeeee.

This is how it's going to work: there's going to be at least one thing posted per day. Of those things, there will be at least one sketch a day. There may be other things. Those things could be anything, but they will generally be things I made (bodily functions do not count, nor do illegitimate children. I am on the fence about legitimate ones).
Failure to post at least a sketch a day will result in horrible shame for my clan, followed by ritual disembowelling with a spoon. I have a specially prepared engraved silver spoon. It is exquisite. Who exactly gets ritually disembowelled will be determined at a later date.
A day is defined by the time I wake up to the time I go to bed which, these days, has nothing to do with whatever puny little clocks tell me - what do they know anyway. That means I could totally cheat by not sleeping for the next 364 days, but then I'd say I deserve my victory (and subsequent horrible death).

On the right, I will link various awesome things. And other things. Which may or may not be awesome, but definitely will be links. Things will be linked. There on the right ----->

Or maybe not. My will is unfathomable.

2 comments:

  1. J'approuve tout. Esti que tu écris bien, tu savais ça?

    (Tu dessines bien aussi)

    ReplyDelete